Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Back!

See ya!

D and Papa with his suitcase!


Peace out Momma!!


I don't know who is more excited....Meme or Drake?!

Whew! I am back among the living! I have some catching up to do! I have been sick for the last WEEK with the flu. Wow, is it hard to be a Momma and be sick. Thank goodness for family! Huge thanks to Nonnie, Meme, Papa, Ash and of course Daddy! I sure realized how important my job is when I am not physically able to do it. I feel loved;)
I have to back up because last weekend Valentines Day was a BIG day for Drake! He had his first over night trip to Meme and Papa's! Meme and Papa spent Friday night and watched Drake so that Justin and I and Ash and Vince could go to dinner for the boys birthday. The next morning Meme mentioned taking Drake back to the lake and letting him spend the night. Believe it or not I was all for it and Justin was the one who had the reservations! The boy is two after all:) Drake went and he could not have been more excited. I packed his suitcase and he waited by the front door with a huge smile on his face. He was so excited to see their cats Bonnie and Clyde! He did great and so did Meme and Papa. I was so glad they had the practice because he ended up going back and staying with them a few nights while I was sick. Big boy having sleep overs!!









No comments:

Post a Comment