Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Donuts with Dad!!


Playing with the "Saurs"

Cheese!






This is what you get when your Dad is a hunter and your Momma owns a monogramming business!!




This morning at Drake's school was "Donuts with Dad" for Valentines Day. Of course I sent them out the door with the camera but, Justin said that D had to sit in his lap the whole time so he wasn't able to take any. Justin gave a donut to Drake to try and he didn't like it....YES!! My big boy went with the fruit...good choice D! LOL. They had a great time and then Daddy and Drake walked back to the classroom.

So, I guess I should back up and let you all know that Drake has made MAJOR progress at MDO! It was very rough at first, naturally because he is stuck with me all day everyday and then I go and leave him. How dare I?! Oh, and it is only ONE day a week;) He is now adjusting. Justin takes him because he is a lot stronger at leaving him when he is attached to your leg. Which totally reminds me of Darius Rucker's new song..."It won't Be Like This For Long." Here are some pictures of his first day at school! I am very proud of ALL of us!

1 comment:

  1. that probably goes for the donuts too (it won't be like this for long:-)

    ReplyDelete